Monday, July 26, 2010

The Helio Sequence - Hallelujah

Monday is here again. Why is it the weekends seem to blaze by...on fast forward almost? Because we are in the middle of packing up and moving, I can't promise how many times I'll be able to post this week, but I will give it a try and hopefully have something up tonight.

Ok, so with that being said, I've decided I'm going to start each Monday out with a song for you. I love music...all kinds. I love writing it, I love playing it, and I love sharing it. Today I wanted to kick off the week with a song from the band Helio Sequence that is already a couple years old, but I love it regardless. I saw these two guys last April and they were phenomenal. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...