Friday, June 11, 2010

Your Love Is Better Than Icecream

TGIF, the weekend is here and I'm loving this warm sunshine weather. What goes best with warm weather? Ice cream, or course! I love ice cream. Stricken with a sweet tooth, I think I would get by eating five bowls a day of this sweet creamy goodness if I didn't care about my health or my waistline. Mint chocolate chip, black rasberry, and chocolate brownie chunk are amongst my favs, so to celebrate my love for this treat, I don my Miss L Fire Necessary Indulgence Wedges with great pride. To complete the outfit, I paired these shoes with a pink frock for one sweet and delicious look. Yummo!






Dress: Topshop

Shoes: Modcloth

Lacy Tights: Urban Outfitters

Head Scarf: Vintage


More about ice cream: To get my ice cream fix without all the calories, I love 100% Pure's line of Mint Chocolate Ice Cream bath and body products. They smell just like the real deal and are free of harsh sulfates and other detergents.

Picture courtesy of Beauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...