Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Shout Out Louds - "Tonight I Have to Leave It" Merge Records

Happy Hump Day Lovelies! Gosh am I glad this week is half over and the weekend is on the horizon. Today has kinda been a drab day at work so far and luckily this happy little song has been stuck in my head, bringing a smile to my face. I love the Shout Out Louds, even though they are kinda like the Swedish version of the cure and Adam Olenius' voice sounds eerily similar to Robert Smith's. Nonetheless, their third album, "Work", was released in February of this year and it's indie pop goodness but my favorite song from them is still "Tonight I Have to Leave It" back from 2007. I hope it brings a smile to your face as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...