Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's Just What All Young Lovers Do

So the thing is, I am pretty much so obsessed with wearing dresses all the time...probably to a fault. But I can't help myself. I do believe they are the most comfortable thing to wear in the summertime (and all year round). Don't get me wrong, I do own pants, I just don't wear them very often. These days, I find myself still carrying about 30 pounds of extra baby weight and pants aren't the easiest find for a five foot two curvy frame, unless I want to go and pay for some major alterations (hmmm not so much). Anyways, my newest dress is flowery and feminine. I topped it off with a large flower headband and for an unexpected twist I added little heart shaped shoe clips to my flats.

Outfit Details:
Headband and Shoe Clips: Modcloth
Lacy Tights: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Macy's

Oh and the song in my head: About Your Dress (of course) by the Maccabees. Check it out below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...