Friday, June 25, 2010

Nothing to Get Hung About

...Strawberry Fields Forever. Merry Friday lovelies! I was feeling real inspired by one of my favorite Beatles songs today. I just kinda woke up with it stuck in my head. It's a dreamy and whimsical sort of song. When I was young I used to close my eyes and picture how this world of strawberry fields would look. I would get lost in the lyrics and beauty of the imagery presented. Alas, this is how I interpreted it with my outfit.




Outfit Details:
Strawberry Intarsia Cardigan and Chambray Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Seychelles (I found these beauties for 1/2 off)
Hat: Target
Bracelet: Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...