Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Blossoms on the Trees Stir Up the Honeybees

Lately the most essential piece in my wardrobe has been my little black blazer. It just seems to look perfect over everything. I've kinda gone on a stint of throwing it over my floral dresses, which works really well for me while I'm at the office. Speaking of floral dresses (yet again), I particularly love the contrast of the pale yellow of this one against the black blazer and black tights. The saddle shoes and flower headband are the perfect marriage to top off my preppy english rose sort of look.



Outfit Details:
Dress: Topshop
Blazer: Forever 21
Headband: Etsy - LouandLee
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...