Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sweet Dreams, Sweet Cheeks

I was recently asked to play some classical pieces on the piano for the wedding of a dear friend of mine. The day was really beautiful, so warm and bright and I was so excited to break out this pair of bright pink heels I purchased for the summer. I was going for a whole secret garden kind of look which seemed to coordinate perfectly with the pinky purple colors of the wedding. There was a slight chill in the air as the day grew dim, so the paisley scarf I wore and also used as a shawl to wear for playing during the ceremony was the perfect accessory to tie the outfit together.



Dress: Modcloth
Lacy Tights: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Modcloth
Scarf: Old Navy
Headband: Etsy - Louandlee
Vintage Bracelet

Sweet Dreams, Sweet Cheeks (an oldie but goody) by Los Campesinos is hopelessly stuck in my head. Enjoy below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...