Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Flowers on the Hillside Bloomin Crazy, Crickets Talking Back and Forth in Rhyme

Quick outfit post today - I purchased this dress last summer because I loved the beautiful blue/green tones of it. I'm pretty much so a sucker for anything in these cool hues. I was excited to put it on yet again because my lil sister showed me this supermarkethq site where I was able to customize a matching flower headband for the dress. How fun! Check this site out - it has tons of great stuff from indie designers. If I wasn't watching my wallet, I would probably be in big trouble as I found myselft getting lost in all the great arts and accessories they have on this site.


Outfit Details:
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Bird Applique Cardigan: Target
Headband: Supermarkethq.com
Silver disk sandals: Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...