Monday, June 28, 2010

Oh the Days of Candyland and Rainbow Brite

Today I was in the mood for something different. I was feeling compelled to go against the grain and not do a typical pretty feminine dress post. Believe it or not, I do wear more than just dresses and today was one of those days. I was feeling so inspired by my younger days when my mom used to dress me up in eyelet and big bows during the summertime. I loved those days. I loved playing Candyland with my cousins and watching Rainbow Brite on Saturday morning cartoons. Everything seemed so much brighter, more simple, and innocent then. So with that, I put together this silly little ensemble that is playful, quirky, and somewhat childlike.






Outfit Details:
Eyelet Babydoll Top
Jeans Shorts: BDG
Floral Bow Headband: Lulus
Owl Pendant and Bracelet: Lucky Brand via Macy's
Tights: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Oh Deer! via Marshalls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...