Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Honey in the Sun

I recently picked up this lovely straw hat at target for under $15 and it has been one of my best summer purchases yet to date. As I am quickly approaching my 30s, proper skin care is and has been on the top of my priority list for some time now. I love the beautiful sun, but I do not love how too much of it is harmful for the skin. As much I sometimes wish I had a deep golden brown tan, I am quite content with the fact that I look younger than I am and I would like to keep it that way, so...
I can thank my mom for good genes, my spf for good protection, and big floppy hats like this for keeping those harmful rays off my face.







Outfit Details:
Dress, Cardigan, Necklace, Socks, and Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Hat: Target
Partridge Ring: Modcloth
Scarf: Anthropologie

2 comments:

  1. that is a gorgeous hat!. Only $15? wow. looks great with your outfit.

    http://playinghooksies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes I think it was $13.99 actually...that's why I love Target, cute stuff that doesn't break my wallet:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...