Monday, June 14, 2010

In the Air Around Her, the Heavy Scent of Flowers

Today was a busy and tiring Monday at work and when I arrived home, there was nothing I wanted to do more than get cozied up in my pjs. I adore pretty dresses, but on the same hand I'm kinda a perpetual pj lounger when I'm in the comfort of my home. So I leave you with some outfit pics from a month ago that I forgot to post:

One of my favorite dresses. I've gotten so much wear out of it as it took me through my whole pregnancy and is still wearable even now.

My mom gave me this necklace. It was hers from the 70's.

Outfit Details:
Dress: Old Navy
Navy Tights: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Anthropologie (found on sale for $29.99)
Necklace: Vintage - from my mother

My husband who is usually behind the camera wanted to jump in on the picture action as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...