Saturday, June 19, 2010

Give Me Wind Cross My Face

Today was incredibly lovely outside so my hubby, son, and I spent the afternoon at a nearby park.

This was my first attempt at wearing a romper. This one looks more like a dress but is really shorts underneath. I needed to ease my way into romper land, so this was perfect for me. I always wanted a romper (come one, they are so cute), but was too afraid to wear one since I am short and curvy. I'm really loving the comfort and playfulness of it though, so who knows, maybe there will be more in my future.



This heart shaped locket bracelet was a special gift given to me from my mother-in-law for my very first Mother's day as a Mommy. It has my son's name engraved onto the heart.

Sitting on the hill watching the ducks swim by.

I just had to venture down to the water's edge to get a closer look.

So sweet to see this group of ducks stick together.

My son Keane, enjoyed the park too. There's nothing like seeing a smile on his face.

Outfit Details:
Romper & Lacy Tights: Urban Outfitters
Flower Headband: Modcloth
Miss L Fire shoes: Modcloth
Cardigan: Vintage
Heart Locket Bracelet: Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...