Thursday, February 28, 2013

Mad About Monthly - February Edition


Now that February is coming to an end, here's a little ol' list of everything I has caught my eye this month.  


Deer Print Dress

Here


Oh us bloggers, we do love our critter printed clothing, don't we?  I would be more than happy if this little fawn found her way to my wardrobe :-)

*****













Pretty Pastel Flats



I'm head over flats in love with these candy-coated looking shoes.  Don't they remind you of those pastel coated chocolate Easter egg candies?  So sweet!

*****







Slightly Smitten Kitten Fabric Covered Light Plates

How cute are each and every one of these light switch plates?  They could add a little pizazz to any old wall.  Just give me them all already!

*****



Shop owner Hattie, creates charming, dainty, and feminine jewelry pieces using vintage and recycled materials.  Who doesn't love wearing something that is not only environmentally conscious but is also one of a kind?  Better yet, Hattie is not only one of my current sponsors, but she is an absolute sweetheart and gem of a gal (no pun intended).


*****



Strawberry Shoulder Bag


Perhaps I'm jumping the gun on this because summer is still far off, but I just can't help but love this delicious little strawberry bag.  Isn't it adorable?  It's an ode to my favorite season ever - bring on the summer, bring on the strawberry pie!

*****








Moon Collar Clips                                                         


I'd say these moon collar clips are out of this world.  Wouldn't they look lovely on a vintage cardi?












Well that's about all for now darlings!  My afternoon is filled with plenty of coffee and some practice time on the uke.  How about yours?

Love Bunches,



18 comments:

  1. ah, i love the moon collar clips! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say those collar clips are the best things there. Although I do like those pastel flats too...
    I have been pining for little hand clip sweater clips since I first saw them but my boy thinks they are silly. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, so many pretty things! Naturally, I'm adore the deer print dress (what kind of blogger would I be if I didn't?), but I am mostly absolutely in love with those collar clips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty things .
    I love that collar clips and those shoes . *-*

    xo ,
    Ana Catalarrana
    http://Sinbowtie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww these are all adorable! the moon clips are so amazing and I want those pastel flats!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are all adorable.
    +Victoria+

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love the shoes and the moon clips... they're really different! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those light plates are so cute and wonderful!


    zuleyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm obsessing over those pastel flats! Too cute!

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe, those shoes are wonderful! All my flats are comfortable for work but dreadful looking, haha :/.

    Hope your week's off to a great start, Marisa! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. That deer print dress is just darling! And I love the moon collar clips. Pretty finds! They have me excited for spring!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of beauties in your selection !
    I love the strawberry bag so much !
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi.
    These are pretty all.
    I want a fabric cover, too.

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those pastel flats are incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...