Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's a Beautiful Day

Finally, a beautiful day. For the past two weeks, the weather in central PA has been very wet and dreary. I was beginning to wonder if the rain would ever let up. Regretfully I haven't blogged a bit in the last couple weeks. I guess the weather had me in a bit of a funk, not to mention that I have been under the weather. This day was perfect though. The leaves were burning up shades of fire red and lemon yellow, the air was crisp and smelled of hickory, and the sky was blue with a touch of sunshine. Autumn doesn't get better than this.





As my tummy grows bigger an bigger, it's getting harder to find clothes I still fit into. I was very thankful that I purchased this whimsy little bird dress that has a very comfy elastic waist but is so cute. I love pairing navy and red together. The dark tights under this summer dress make it transition perfectly from summer to fall.

Outfit Details:
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Bracelet: Lucky Brand - Gift from Mom
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Tights: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...