Blouse & Skirt: Thrifted
Hat: Handmade by friend
Tights: We Love Colors
Boots: Michael Kors via Marshall's
Negative temps today darlings! Oy vey, let's hope Punxsutawney Phil does not see his shadow come February 2nd, because I'm not sure about another 6 weeks of Old Man Winter is what anyone desires. Floppy knit hats, my trusty boots and layers of tights are the name of the game these days to keep me from getting frozen and from being stuck in the house. Yes, when the windchill hits minus 30, it can be very easy to complain but nonetheless, this past weekend brought me
- teach myself more about my new accordion and attempt to play a song on it in front of people!
- a visit from my sister and her hubs and making my sweet potato soup for them.
- dinner at a friends house....cheers to great company and great food.
- bowling at a bday party.
- almost completing decorating our living room...one more thing to do.
- scoring a vintage 60s lamp and a plethora of perfect winter sweaters at the thrift store.
- some of the most gorgeous sherbet colored sunsets.
So in spite of living in what feels like Siberia at times, these little moments of sweetness are just enough to keep the heart warm.
How about you? How are you finding ways to make the most of this wintery weather (if in fact it is winter for you)?