Thanksgiving was lovely indeed, as I spent quite a relaxing weekend in Philadelphia with my inlaws. Thanksgiving dinner was divine - Apricot glazed turkey and cranberry citrus relish with candied walnuts were amongst my faves at the dinner table. There truly is so much to be thankful for: family, faith, and food being at the top of my list.
Besides this, some of the best highlights of my break were:
1. Getting loads and loads of play time in with my son
2. Seeing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
3. Cooking thanksgiving dinner with my awesome mother in law
4. Watching Scott Pilgrim vs. the World and more Pushing Daisies
5. Dessert and sleep: Lots of it
As for today: It was chilly and extremely windy. I loathe wind. Have I mentioned that before?
Al and I went to one of our favorite spots near the airport (we used go here when we were first dating - way back in the day). It reminded me of lazy summers when we laid out on top his car and watched planes fly overhead. Life was much slower back then. As the wind blew relentlessly, my eyes teared, my dress flew, and we were chilled to the bone - but it was still a fun time - it was still our place:)
Dress & Tights: Target
Shoes & Ring: Modcloth
Owl Necklace: Macy's