Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Favorites // August Edition

Hello, hello, 

I'm back again along with several of my lovely sponsors with our end of the month friday favorites.  Can you even believe autumn is almost here?  Where on earth did this summer vanish to?  It's hard to believe I walked outside yesterday to fifty something degree weather - even more nuts is seeing the clump of red leaves on one of our trees.  Now let's break out the pumpkin pie and party!

Have the most loverly weekend darlings!
Love bunches, 
Marisa


With autumn just around the corner, I couldn't help but adore this cozy looking sweater.  The sailboat and anchor knit has me smitten.


So, I may have to really save up for these babies (or beg for them as a birthday gift), but aren't they just darling?  Who can resist wearing roses on your toeses?  


I'm really obsessed with this line of handcrafted soaps by Emma's Friends, so much that we used them as favors for my sister's bridal shower.  The Pumpkin a la Creme scent is made with real pumpkin puree and coffee and is oh so perfect for fall.  The story behind the company is incredibly heartwarming as well.  

**********
Mary Morgan - The Muffington Post



At the moment I am currently loving velvet! In dress form, cape form, pillow form, shoe form, drape from, cake form, word form. Velvet is it. Like this coat with velvet buttons and pockets!

Mary-Morgan, The Muffington Post

**********
Hannah, The Braided Bandit


I am absolutely in love with this kitty-printed dress from the lovely Yana of the Etsy shop Supayana.  It is no secret that I am a cat lover, and the print, the cut, and the beautiful collar on this dress are perfection to me!  I would love pairing it with a cozy knit scarf, tights, and, of course, a pair of kitten heels for the upcoming cooler months!

Hannah, The Braided Bandit 

10 comments:

  1. wow that dress is gorgeous.. I really need some velvet in my wardrobe I think. You definitely have lovely sponsors Marisa ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh what good finds! I cannot wait for big sweaters and that sailboat one is too cute. I may need to check out that pumpkin soap too, sounds scrumptious. Loving Mary's velvet/ coat pick too- so classy and would seriously look good with anything! I am off on a camping adventure for the weekend and hope you have some fun planned for yourself! Have a beautiful day! :)
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunches of love to you too, my gorgeous.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also SO in love with that coat. It's totally one of those coats that is classic and chic but also very 60s mod inspired. Love these picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are pretty spectacular :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't comment on your last post, but I wanted to say that you're lovely playing ukulele, my husband play it too !
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. all of these picks are great! I need that soap...I am a soap freak! ahha I can't help but buy tons of it...but only the handmade yummy kinds like these. Especially cinnamon ones :)
    Oh! and I couldn't comment on your other post but I read your post over on Chantilly's blog and it was lovely. I want to learn music! And that was a great picture of you playing your ukulele. :)
    xoxox
    Mary-Morgan
    themuffingtonpost.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love that jacket! What a great idea for a feature!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...