Monday, December 28, 2009

May the Merry Bells Keep Ringing, Happy Holidays...to You

...That particular Christmas song, sung so sweetly by Andy Williams brings me back to my childhood as my sister and I woke up early on Christmas morn and gathered together with my parents in our dining room feasting on my mom's special Christmas french toast with custard and berries off the lovely gold rimmed china and drinking mimosas (non-alcoholic) from the sparkling crystal glasses. After that my dad always read the Christmas story then we opened presents around the tree. Such sweet memories.
To this day, this tradition has carried out as my hubby and I packed our bags and spent Christmas Eve night at my parents house. The Christmas breakfast was delectable and I am truly thankful for the beautiful gifts but there's nothing better than spending this beautiful day with the ones I cherish most.
On that note, I truly hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. Happy Holidays to each and everyone of you.

Unfortunately, I didn't manage to take many pics this year. This was my Christmas Eve dress...same one showed in my previous post. Despite being almost 8 months pregnant and feeling as big as a Macy's parade float, I felt quite festive and lovely in this outfit. The bow headband reminded me of a daintily wrapped Christmas gift and the heart tights were the perfect whimsy little touch to the flowy black dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...