Sunday, October 11, 2009

New Beginnings

This is the start of my first blog ever. I'm not sure where it will take me or what it will encompass. However one thing is certain, this is a place for me to use as a creative outlet to gabble on about all that I love, hate, and adore when it comes to fashion, beauty, music, and who really knows what else.

I currently find myself in my fifth month of pregnancy. Though I work a 9-5 job, I find myself a tad stir crazy living in a small town that lacks excitement. Lately I've been bored...and that is where this blog comes in. It's bothersome getting by at times when you march to the beat of your own drum in a place like this. I try my hardest to find inspiration in the smallest of things, to continue to stay true to myself, and most of all to love the life I have been given. So here you go, if you happen to stumble across this blog and take a read, thank you, enjoy, and hopefully you will find a little morsel of inspiration to tuck away in your thoughts.

Much Love,
Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...