Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

After a night spent baking pumpkin pie, sweet potato casserole, and mash potatoes, I am so happy that Thanksgiving has finally arrived. I love Thanksgiving. My husband and I headed off to Philly with all my baked goodies to visit my inlaws and celebrate this glorious holiday. Thanksgiving is a time of reflection, giving thanks for everything we have been blessed with. It is a time spent enjoying the people you love the most and feasting on mouth watering food and delectable desserts. Family, turkey, pumpkin pie, and football - focusing on the positive and leaving the negative behind - feeling content, laughing, loving, truly living. How much better does it get than this?

My mom always made us dress up on holidays. To this day, I still do just that. I think it makes things just a little more special. I purchased this dress for my birthday. Again, it is not a maternity dress, but is still a dress I can wear I as get closer to my due day. It's flowy and comfy and I am in love with the small floral print.

This locket style necklace has a vintage look and feel to it.

What's not to love about these tights? The whimsy but bold design is me to a tee.

Outfit details:
Dress: Modcloth
Belt: Express
Necklace: Modcloth
Tights: Modcloth
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...