Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Outfits: Fantastic Mrs. Fox


Outfit Details:
Dress: Modcloth (on sale) (gift from the Mr.)
Scarf, Brooch, Shoes: Vintage, thrifted
Cardi & Bag: Target


Why hello there darlings, 

I'm finally back after some long overdue recouping time from the youth Fine Arts Festival that me and my team of teens put so many blood, sweat, and tears into the past several months.  I'm sad to report that our drama team did not make it on to the national level, but not to fret, every last one of the students did an amazingly awesome job, had the time of their lives participating and really, that's all that counts, right?  It's funny how when you are around people for so long, you kind of start to become like a family.  No complaints from me.  

Speaking of fine arts...this is pretty much so what I wear to these competitions.  A comfy dress, bright colors, comfy shoes and most likely a quirky print.  I mean, I hanging with teenagers and so this ol' gal, needs a little something to feel young and fresh and super fantastic and in my case, an outfit like this is where it's at. Enough said.  

How about you?  If you are ever around students, how do you tend to dress?

Have one fantastic day my friends...love bunches, 









10 comments:

  1. You are the cutest little fox there ever was! Sorry your group didn't make it to the finals but I'm sure it was a great journey and you're right.... that's all that really matters. It looks like things are "coming back to life" in your neck of the woods. The trees look like they are budding. Yay Spring and yay for your cute hair scarf!
    xoxo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how colorful and fun this whole outfit is! I'm glad you and your students enjoyed it, even if they didn't take home the big prize :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Marisa!
    You are always cute♡

    I am sad that you cannot take a big prize.
    However,I think that what accomplished hard has a meaning!
    Good work!

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cuuuute dress! Love the print and how it isn't so obvious that it's foxes. Secondary readings are super fun.

    My students tend to be seniors so I am actually very careful to dress in a way that would seem appropriate to them (nothing to wild!) but fortunately my style has been tending towards minimal and I don't like flashing a lot of skin anyway - so it works :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving all the colors and the awesome fox print! Your pictures make me long to live in a place with lots of trees again! (People think CO is full of em, but unless your in the mountains its lotssss of prairies!) Hope you're having a lovely day!
    xo Hannah

    The Braided Bandit BLOG
    The Braided Bandit SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure your students love your colorful and cheerful outfits as much as I do :) the art festival sounds awesome but I can definetly believe that there was a lot of work to do to get everything prepared.
    I hope you are doing fine dear Marisa and thank you a lot for your last comment!
    xx
    Larissa
    http://cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is so fun! And your scarf - it is tied so perfectly! Teach me your ways!

    Sorry to hear that you didn't make it the national level, but glad to hear that you and your team had such an amazing time! :)

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You may have not made it to the national level, but like you said, the fact that you all had an amazing time is what matters! :-) Your outfit is so colorful and adorable! I love your dress. You really can't go wrong with cute little foxes, haha.

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit!! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are way too cute in your fox print dress, I love it! Glad to hear you had a wonderful time at the competition, regardless of the outcome. I had so many fun times in high school with my fellow thespians. Also- these pictures are lovely! Looks like Spring has really sprung where you are!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...