Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away - Let It Snow Instead

Ugh, it has been rainy and cold this whole week and taking pictures has been next to impossible. I have been chilled to the bone in this gray and dreary weather and wish that it would at least snow so I can enjoy the beauty of the crystal like icicles on the trees and pure white blanket that covers the ground. No such luck though.

Anyways, onto happier things. In lieu of getting into the Christmas spirit (which I have been since Thanksgiving) - my Christmas Day dress recently arrived in the mail and I have been itching to try it on with all the accessories.

PS - I would much rather have taken pics outside, but these indoor ones will have to do for now.





Outfit Details:
Dress: Yesstyle.com
Hair clip & tights: Modcloth
Shoes: Steve Madden via Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...