Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'd Like to Know, Where Did Summer Go?

Summer, probably my favorite season. I love the hot weather, the weekend road trips, vacationing, and yes weddings galore. Looking back on this summer it seemed to fly by faster than usual. Maybe because I'm getting older, maybe because I getting busier. But whatever the reason may be, one memory that stands out is my cousin David's wedding up in Erie, PA in a lovely little vineyard.

It's fall now, so I'd like to reminisce back and share some pics of me and my hubby from this beautiful day. I was feeling oh so pretty in my as I'd like to call it, "Alice in Wonderland" dress. It rained earlier that day, but then the sun came out and painted a beautiful sunset. The air was fresh, the wine was divine, but best of all was the time spent catching up with family and friends.





One of my favorite pairs of booties.




It's hard to see, but these tights have little polka dots all over them.

Outfit Details:
Dress: BB Dakota at Modcloth.com
Cardi: Target
Headband: Forever 21
Tights: Forever 21
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...